EVERYTHING FORUM
This forum is retired.
EVERYTHING FORUM
This forum is retired.
EVERYTHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING FORUM

Retired site. No more members will be accepted.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Genius Ideas Needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
croggy

Genius Ideas Needed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Genius Ideas Needed Right_bar_bleue

Genius Ideas Needed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Genius Ideas Needed Right_bar_bleue

EF Points : 3197

Genius Ideas Needed Empty
PostSubject: Genius Ideas Needed   Genius Ideas Needed EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:49 am

Hey Very Happy  Sorry if this isn't where this is meant to be..... I started my work experience this week with a Tech PR/Marketing firm in London, and it's great. I've been tasked with the imaginary project of launching the new iPhone coinciding with the first match of the Rugby World Cup, both suggested to be the 18th September. I have to present how this would happen, with press releases etc, but I'm stuck - i need a USP, so to speak. My idea is that with Apple Pay, one would be able to remove the need for a paper ticket in the venue, and tying up with O2, get you lots of free data, as such free marketing. Any other ideas? There's the indication that should I impress the management I'm presenting to, there's the potential for a job in the future, as speaking to others in the office, it has happened before. Any help would be great guys, thanks!
Back to top Go down

Genius Ideas Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EVERYTHING FORUM :: EVERYTHING FORUM :: general chat-
Jump to: